This Thursday the Peoria Speedway staff will head over to the Knox County Fair Grounds in Knoxville IL to be part of this years Knox County Fair Race.
Prices to get in.
Adult Grandstands $15.00
Kids Grandstands $5.00
Pit Passes $30.00
– Crate Motors (GM602 & GM604) will be allowed a 5″ Spoiler
- IMCA Steel Block/Claim Motor will be allowed a 3″ Spoiler
- Open Motors (and the CT525) will not be allowed a Spoiler
– No Weight Brake 2400 For All
– No Shock or Engine Claims
– No Chip Rule
– TIRES Hoosier G60-15, A-40, A-40S with a H40 as a option for the RR only
- In order to be eligible for the IMCA Modified bonus you must be IMCA legal as if you would be running at one of your own tracks.
Steel Block Late Models
- Steel Block Late Models Peoria Speedway Type Rules – Tires LM40 or D55
- Pro-Late Models Dirtcar type Rules apply – Tires LM40 or D55
- IMCA Late Models IMCA type Rules apply plus 8400 RPM Chip – Tires IMCA stamped Super Chain Link (SCL) Hoosier Race Tires. 29 x 11 x 15 allowed. 28 or 27.5 x 11 x 15 ‘stagger tires’ allowed on left rear only.
- Normal safety rules apply per UMP, IMCA, and local track standards
- Tires G60 or Hoosier A or H
- Weight Limit 2950 minimum
- Carbs Unaltered Holley 350 or Holley 500
- Engines No Aluminum Heads or Blocks and No Rollers
- No Spoilers
- Tires any D.O.T. legal tire allowed
- Safety equipment must meet IMCA/UMP and local track standards
- Safety equipment includes Rollcage, Seat, Five-Point Harness, Fire Suit, and Helmets