2021 Peoria Speedway Late Model Rules
Please see UMP Dirtcar Super Late Model Rules with the following exceptions:
604 GM or 602 GM Crate Engine Weight Break (2250 LBS)
Right Front, Left Front & Left Rear Tires: Hoosier LM 20s on three corners – (Grooving & Siping Allowed)
Hoosier LM 40 on RR – (Grooving & Siping Allowed)
Please see UMP Modified rules below:
Please refer to the the DirtCar UMP Modified Rules below:
with the exceptions of the Following Rules:
- Minimum weight 2450 pounds
- 602 Sealed GM Crate Motor, or 360 cubic inch or less steel headed engine with a 2 barrel carb Unaltered 4412 to be gauged top and bottom on request and the choke horn still in place.
***Note the open engine package is open to same claim rules as 602 Engine***
- $4,000 engine claim rule or $500 Plus Exchange. ($50 Tow Truck Fee applies)
- Steel Body Shocks ONLY. No adjustables, No Schrader valves, No remote canisters.
- $120 shock claim rule or $60 exchange.
- Peoria Speedway reserves the right to claim any engine or shocks as necessary.
- Flat Tappet Cams no Roller Cams.
- 5 inch Spoilers are allowed.
This is Peoria Speedway’s attempt to lower the cost of competition in the B Modified class.
Track Reserves the right to claim engines or shocks as deemed necessary.
Please refer to the the DirtCar UMP Hornet Rules below
Hornets may run any DOT Tire