Unfortunately, Mother Nature has not been cooperating this racing season! We have been waiting to see if the weather patterns were going to change for this weekend but it inevitably is going to snow. We want to give our drivers and fans the best show possible, so we made the tough decision to cancel the races on Saturday, April 7th. We will be rescheduling the Chuck Hamilton Memorial for a later date. Thank you for your understanding and we will see you next week for the Gary Cook Jr. Memorial on April 14!
This weekends race has been cancelled
April 5, 2018April 5, 2018 | | 0 Comment